Saturday, December 18, 2010

No Sew Fleece Tie Scarfs

Pretext is my time off ...

Paul Freeman


  is my time off 
between love and despair.
Every day, the memory

smaller and look more aware of the sea, I attend
gangrene of this house that I die

where yesterday we used candles
interbreed beef.

no longer pray,
not correct the curl of the lip is the soul,
not surprise me if the left hand side
crazy wherever pigeons decline.
Everything is done:
from dying
to pack your suit so much stillness
complains of neck.
all comes down my back
as river into the dark side, and left alone

old age without your shoes,
without the smell of salt in your armpits,
dying without your coat on the rack.
left alone, as a woman
photography,
hair parted well designed,
the bodice facing the time-sepia
and eyelids,
and mouth, sore
music sing away.


  • Ulises De Letters to a woman who lives alone, 1991
  • Angela Reyes



Paul Freeman




0 comments:

Post a Comment