Wednesday, December 29, 2010

How Much Data Is 1mb On A Mobile



Caroline Knopf, photo





A woman
horror music and me inadvertently invented death
I hiding in the ink on the back on the walls

look tired without his name
and thrown to dust hard to recover

dust of a city that does not exist without their

bones are the bones of

time a woman has forbidden me the craving to be me has broken

soul to the gaze from the bridges have fallen ashes of the hungry hungry

the said will spread the blame in the shadow
and I could not get old between her thighs did not catch her navel
my hands

afternoon did not save us

of the untouchable and nothing
not get a woman dreamed forbidden
still stuck in my kidneys

'm just crash and burn like a

this poem is nothing but a pretext to keep her


aside in a corner are waiting
my lips raw.


  • Alejandro D. Herrera Sarduy



  • HAPPY YEAR 2011
  • THANKS FOR ALWAYS BEING

0 comments:

Post a Comment