Sunday, July 25, 2010

Can You Overdose On Zopiclone

Silence

Many people stop their activity blogger in summer, well, maybe not so much: Flora and Fauna , Poetry is one thing seriosa , The devil me said. .. and some blogs I read often continue their activity. So try to resist to hang the sign "Closed for vacation."

But it runs slower, heat wave, and even poetry lazy. The intensity of feelings, but the love, that which is slow and heatwave ...

Therefore:

I read Billy Collins:


Invention

Tonight the moon is a cracker,
with a bite out of it 
floating in the night
,

and in a week or so

according to the calendar
it will probably look

like a silver football,
and nine, maybe ten days ago
it reminded me of a thin bright claw.

But eventually --
by the end of the month,
I reckon --

it will waste away
to nothing,
nothing but stars in the sky,

and I will have a few nights
to myself,
a little time to rest my jittery pen.

Invention


Tonight the moon is a cookie
bite
floating in the sky,

and in a week or less
on schedule
probably looks

a silver ball,
and for nine, ten days, perhaps
reminded me of a sharp, thin nail.

Finer-
to last month,
calculating-

be consumed
to nothing,
nothing more than stars in the sky,

and some nights I'll
for myself,
time to give rest to my restless pen.


The translation is from the Adamar Magazine , and you can download his collection "The best cigarette" clicking here .


'll see Sherlock Holmes Granada TV:




to deal with my stack of books yet (which was recently added some more)


to writing with delight. ..


to go to the beach, whenever time permits


to see reason time ...





0 comments:

Post a Comment