Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ikusa Otome Suvia 3

Read / reread

Reading: Alexander the Great and the eagles of Rome , Javier Negrete. I like this novel very well drawn plot, a clear style, without fanfare, a good atmosphere (so says W., and I do) But each time I come to a passage I will erotic desire to continue reading , there are times when the story progresses, it remains stopped, and I have not clear why. Still, the overall rating for the moment, is positive.

Rereading: Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrel , by Susanna Clarke. In his day captivated me: Raven King, the door of the rain, the man with hair like thistle pappus. And I must admit that is still magical, but in a second reading is formal aspects reducing their brightness.

Consulting : Grammar for writers and writers do not in the collection of the writer guides +. It is very useful, indeed, this series of editorial Alba: I refer to this collection and Guides writer (no more). They are guides with examples practical, enjoyable and well structured.

Waiting: The seven ages of Louise Glück I confess that I liked Arara t, but it was because they did not connect with the familiar theme; The wild iris is something else, and I have often posted poems from that book in blog. We'll see.


0 comments:

Post a Comment