Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cm On Clomid Before Af



Lucia Coghetto





Grammar Exercise

You whom travel
winds

lip of the horizon,
and a strange cloud cover and the sheet
am bitter
:
give me your hands, now your name

delay is in the ears of the earth or runs

underground river that empties into the depths

of mirrors, where
no voice calling.

You, the more abstract
pronouns, dressed
deaf
fire the last vowel, as if a shadow
silences between

dances by murmurs and memories: no parties
birth day,
the vague dream of a wish, or light
ephemeral
with
you looked.

Stay in the ink of my fingers,
rest of a verse, faceless
secret, or take me with you, clean
reflexes and pronouns,
source while a rumor
teaches me to find you.




  • Júdice Nuno Poem, from his book You, whom I call love (Anthology).
  • translation of Jesus Munarriz.
  • Bilingual Edition. Madrid, Hyperion, 2008.

0 comments:

Post a Comment