Saturday, June 5, 2010

How Much Money Does The Element Nickel Cost







Miscellaneous: Mix , joining things together . Or or written work that addresses many unrelated and mixed materials.





The day I had dawned cloudy and noisy (very noisy), but now the sun shines, and the heat is not stifling (the breeze)


Our love is like Byzantium

Our love is like Byzantium

had to have been last night. It must have been

I imagine a glow on the faces of those who
thronged the streets or formed small groups

on street corners and squares
whispering,
a glow that had to have seemed to

having your face when you lie
hair back and look at me.

I guess not speak
lot and things just
quite indifferent,
would try to talk
and stopped
without having been said
they wanted
and tried again
and again ceased
and looked at each other
and looked down (...)



I think my eye is an arbitrary selection criterion (My eye has its reasons)

"The Poetry is one thing seriosa " is, today, my favorite blog, without detracting from many others who are also great" Of this, especially:

Face the day is per fer, i as always, go on leave, good day, slowly, and I quede within a gray day in that what I proposed, pending, hanging in the brain, striking against the walls of the brain. (...) There is wisdom in Valga wounds of the heart.


Imagining and leer (imagine, and not leo, and sometimes I Piensa overlooking the balcony and I look at cats and the sun and sky. We also think that the end is beautiful pm)



has arrived number of Imaginary June, but I still have not been able to read. I'll read it, of course, because every time you look better, and I find most interesting. Its pages off enthusiasm summer fantasy. How not to read it, then.





Ausencia

SEPARATION

Your absence has gone through me


Like thread through a needle.
Everything I do is stitched with its color.

(Your absence has come to pierce
As the thread a needle.
Everything I do is stitched with its color)


And company

ME WHEN YOU

When you're with me I do not say: Here and Now
we're together. But I say: You and I and
surf eternity a nowhere.

(...)

not remember what country you were born,
and revived memories of what land.
air and water, and we, two birds on a star.

(...)

There is no love in love
but the mad desire of the soul to fly.


0 comments:

Post a Comment