Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What Does Susten 200 Do To Get Pregnant??

Ghosts ... Miscellaneous


In recent months I have accumulated an alarming rate the books on the bedside table (well, not exactly a table night, but to understand) is to blame part of 1840, no doubt, and also some worldly concerns.

So, I have "Botchan" by Natsume Soseki , a major Japanese literature that I never approached (in a nice edition that I got cheap precisely), Felix J. Palma ( author of "The weather map" ) with story collection "The smallest show on earth" , and "Plots night" , David B. (And comics, the latest in Dungeon Now I remember)

For finish, I hand to Terry Pratchett and "Guards!" Guards? " ; fun to tease me, but I do not know what happens to narrative pace, not getting hooked too long. So I alternate with something good, but rather Victorian: "Between women: friendship, desire and marriage in Victorian England" , Sharon Marcus (USP), wanted to review it soon in "1840", but of course, going to two bands are not much progress. I continue with Darwix , Anne Carson and Henrik Nordbrandt , neither of which contributes to my reading speed.

police in the field (what's funny, I always say 'police') the thing is multiplied: Basil, of Wilkie Collins (though this is a re-reading) Asa Larsson and "Aurora Borealis" (even though the other I did not like Larsson), my lifelong collection of Agatha Christie , who recently returned home, and well, a little something of Mankell is to come.

Because that's another: that lie ahead. Tales inhuman " Jose Miguel Vilar-Bou and Veronica Leonetti, " Cranford Chronicles ", Elizabeth Gaskell, and " Mrs. Lirriper ", the 'last' of Dickens (thanks, Samedimanche ) . Although, with all due respect, it seems that Alba Editorial - which publishes a great time, " lately making the distribution of his books in post-chaise; of the editorial Bag of Bones do not speak ... Or talk bad, so bad that talk brings out the people under attack. Just in case.

PS And do not forget me Richard Brautigan! One recommendation I do not want to lose for lack of time.

The image is Gorey, courtesy (I hope you do not mind) of the blog " Flora and Fauna"

0 comments:

Post a Comment