Saturday, February 12, 2011

Typical Trailer Bill Of Sale

Ven. Ven. So. I kiss you.

John Lavery





V on. Ven.
So. I kiss you.
you pluck. I take away.
you check it in the dark, burning dark
open, black, hidden shed swallow
oh so blue, black, throbbing.
Oh well, so coveted, soft lips, wavy,
or coral pink skin delicate, so fine.
So, so, absorbed more and more sucked.
Thus, for all time. Very
there, from the depths,
detached sweet ointments,
beloved, drunken frenzy, love up in despair.
My only, my single, solitary food,
my wet, drizzled in my mouth, slid
my being.
Love My Love.
Ay, ay.
hurt me. I hurt.
Ráspame, Limam, jadéame you me,
starts and restarts, with teeth and throat,
dying, dying, coming back again,
died again, so by always
forever in the dark,
burning darkness, yoked night
love, not death and dying, love, love, love, forever.


  • Rafael Alberti


0 comments:

Post a Comment