Sunday, February 27, 2011

Naruto.fr Sasusaku Lemon

Go, girl, come and sit beside me

Valeriy Gridnev

  Go, girl, come and sit by my side. 
things came to tell my
afternoon and suddenly I see,
like one who feels there have been and where
first come,
in the middle of your life, telling
my stuff.
not lower his gaze.
not tell me that nobody told you, you do not know
which is a freshwater sea your smile.
And look, I see the sky.
Tomorrow is now.
Although sometimes alum,
yesterday is a star not exists.
All it took an eternity never to be known
equal. To touch the light
just silence,
that instant when we have plenty of world.
If you knew the times I had
naked in my dreams, hugs

getting dressed before I knew. If you knew ...

If you knew, girl,
watch tonight
nailed me in the hope their needles, which opens
distance as well as a wound,
more afraid to remember that absence.
morning my eyes If you tell ...
If I could,
if I had the courage to say these words
morning now I start
not quite know how, but where.
Yes, at least when you read these verses
in a book some day, we realize
that were written just for you.
If you have value, if you knew ...

If you have courage, I keep quiet.


   

  • Víctor Jiménez
  • Sevilla, 1957
     

0 comments:

Post a Comment