Saturday, November 20, 2010

Im Looking For A Chain For My Doberman

After You and I know the alphabet of the fire. Happiness

Robert Heindel






I love your breasts wild on them beats the heart of the cosmos
submarine. I love your stone

pubic burning. It guards the first alphabet

Chaldean Village. Between your thighs

is a huge beach,
"
a valley that grows in moss and light."
The sun lengthens, grows and kisses.
shine on your stone saw
the neck of the Condor of the Andes. I walked

Bogué your beaches and your seas with my nose.
With my touch, my eyes,
my ear and my tongue.
After burning monolith buried
me
between your jungle.
your seas are overflowing rivers
when I entered them.
Agnitza:
you and I know the alphabet of the fire.



  • THE fire alphabet
  • (Excerpt from the work Agnitza the goddess of fire)
  • Carlos Muquitay

0 comments:

Post a Comment