Monday, March 7, 2011

What Saying Do I Put On A Christening Cake?

signals Fear is a strange land, or a Black Swan

I liked "Black Swan" , and for days I wanted to write a post about this movie, recommend it, even. Recommend, for example, is simple: "Go and see it, you'll like" write here because it is different. I figured that was allowed to settle the experience, distance myself a bit of visual impact - is an intense film with a beautiful picture, we already developed among them, take my time to think whether it was good or not good, you know, those things. But in reality, it was not that.

" Black Swan" is a film that works: the pieces of machinery makes progress, no squeaking their gear, or get stuck, grabs you from the beginning and makes your eyelids stick to the screen - sometimes even forces you to grab the seat with both hands, and you will see "The argument I found interesting, a priori, but is summarized very simply: a courageous dancer with serious emotional handicaps, was selected to play the double role of Swan Lake, although the White Swan it goes great, can not convey the essence of Black Swan, and has to work beyond their own boundaries, sacrificing peace and sanity to do so.

The way of stating this is not highly original, the effects and situations created to arouse fear or expectation, we have seen before. Nor is the delight of the character is nothing new under the sun, to me personally, it reminded me very much " Turn of the Screw" , but I imagine there are others relating more successful. Of course, if there is something truly remarkable, is the interpretation of Natalie Portman, of course, but that if he fails, no film - it could make a lot of praise, but I think this says it all-

But after the experience is, of course. And "Black Swan" is an experience (at least it was for me). A - yo-just identifying with the character, so from the first minutes of the film, but more so in the days following, when trying to decide if the movie is good or not. One thinks of what he has seen, and begins to look rare in the mirrors. It is a subtle but inexorable fact: as a feather to grow slowly on your back, for example. One thought to remember that ever did or said or felt similar things, that the open pit of panic over little things sometimes, that desire is inevitably murky - a body, a goal, perfection. What a great film, then, when longer movies.

One begins to understand, at that time, the movie, sorry, what I thought was the movie. I guess there's a Black Swan within me, but not want to believe. And I do not mind criticism, there was nothing to reflect, or judge, nothing good or bad, great or mediocre. Just had to live. I suspect that there is a double dark, sometimes emerging from my soul. Although not want to see it. There was nothing to think, just to understand some basic things and true: that fear is a strange land, and love only exists in the present.

0 comments:

Post a Comment