Monday, August 16, 2010

Mga Souvenir For 70th Birthday

Remembering poets Leave me alone!

yet not lose sight of the flutter of a butterfly, hear, and I could barely see a big dog, which Kaza, in years, plunged into the water from this pond

to cool the sweltering heat .


Then we see our young and impetuous Tostón that was above all Kaza movements accompanied by the barking of warnings about the bad things, he said, should be a bathroom at that time . She apparently turned a deaf ear.




However, against all odds Toston did not fall into the water. But he was
bother, though.









Leave me alone! I have both ears pricked to hear you bark! Do not look silly because you're going to find out!

- Less bows, Mrs. Kaza, if you can, come and get me!
-grrrrrrrrrrrr
argued Kaza ... and really angry.


Toston had to run with the floppy ears and tails between their legs, as is evident in the image.

saved me from a good call from the owner who rushed to rescue him holding the leash. Toston! By this time you've saved a good hag.



Toston breathe, sit still and think: No one understands the bitches! But if I only I wanted to play!


Text and images by Franziska
Alcalá de Henares, August 16, 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment